[Asterisk-Users] A unique 'click to call' project - Could use some advice

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Feb 17 12:02:36 MST 2006

On 10:18, Fri 17 Feb 06, Gerard Saraber wrote:
> I'm using the telnet manager interface with the 'originate' command,
> just a little perl script that connects and has asterisk dial the
> selected number.
> It rings the extension first, if they pick up, it'll dial the remote
> number.
> It's one of the showcase features of the new phonesystem for us :) and
> it was surprisingly easy to implement.

Same here.
Been using this for a year now, and when I have to type out
a phone nr on my phone it feels like a majour task that will
take me hours to complete ;)

We also tried with both external parties using the Originate
call and that works splendid.

OT but fun, you can connect $random contacts this way ;)
Should be funny for april's fool
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info