[Asterisk-Users] Quintum Tenor AX 24 Port SIP FXS "UnsupportedMedia Type"

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Feb 17 10:05:44 MST 2006

That was it.  There is way more configuration in these things than I
need and I guess I have to RTFM.  VERY impressive box.  I just want to
use it as an FXS Gateway.  I set the codecs to ulaw and alaw.  I
configured the SIP useragents and as I said, it is registering with
asterisk.

Problem now in the console is 484 "Address Incomplete"

There are so many config options, I have no idea how to just map sip
useragent 1 to FXS port 1 which is what I assume is causing the above
error.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com