[Asterisk-Users] asterisk silence suppression?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:26:19 MST 2006

>> The patch you saw is not for the stable branch.
>>Salu2
Jsalas

Right, but try using this, i adapted it, no guarantees, i have not made
tests, just modified it to apply properly, it would be great if some one can
test it:

 http://chewbacca.ivsol.net/asterisk-1.2.1-silence-suppression-4.patch

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"