[Asterisk-Users] sipdiscount

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Feb 17 06:39:44 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 14:32 +0100, Alejandro Vargas wrote:
> 2006/2/17, adibar <asterisk at linux.ch>:
>
> > I would sugest, that you just register without balancing your
> > account. Than use the supplied username/password and it will
> > work. I doubt that the test/test works.
>
> Thanks. This worked. I already had a sipdiscoutn account without
> credit, but It never worked before (always needed to use test).

they may have recently disabled the test account given that if everyone
is using it abuse would be high.

While a free account does little to stop abuse, it does add a very small
hurdle to it, which can slow people down and potentially add for
slightly better tracking of problem users.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378