[Asterisk-Users] Aasterisk large-scale deployment w/analog phones

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:40:00 MST 2006

We ended up going with Zhone channelbanks because they are available
very cheaply and are very small. Just make sure you get the B version,
they are much easier to program than the A version. I must note that
Zhone channelbanks are not made anymore so you must buy them on the
secondary market.

Other than that, I have talked with people using rhino, adit and
carrier access with asterisk with no issues.

MATT---