[Asterisk-Users] free tollfree termination

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Feb 17 04:51:39 MST 2006

http://www.trxtel.com/index.php?page=Tollfree_Termination

This is a free service, I am not selling anything with this service.  I
just thought that individuals that read this list may enjoy getting
tollfree access free this way (yet another way) given that it lets you
send your caller id and some of the other free providers dont let you do
that.

Starting a test service now, for individuals free north american
tollfree termination.  For carriers that do large quantities of minutes
(a not really defined term as yet, more a negotiated value) we will
share revenue with you for sending calls to us.

If you set up IP PBX systems for customers, add a route in and make
residuals off those customers.

Run a ITSP?  Get revenue for each minute that a customer dials a north
american toll free.

If anyone has any problems using the service I would appreciate hearing
about it, the service will remain free even after the test period,
however to get compensation requires an account so that it can be
uniquely tracked.

Granted tollfree traffic isnt usually the bulk of a provider, but at
least now you can provide it free to your customers without losing on
costs like bandwidth :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378