[Asterisk-Users] sipdiscount

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:31:17 MST 2006

2006/2/17, Peter Bowyer <peeebeee at gmail.com>:
> A pretty simple setup works for me:

The problem may be the username/password. But the page says this:

SIP Discount offers the possibility to test our service right away,
for free! No need to sign up: just enter the account details below in
your favorite softphone or ATA and start calling! You can call all
destinations marked with * in our rate list . (Trial calls are limited
to a maximum duration of 1 minute). To enjoy unlimited calls, simply
sign up for SIP Discount.

User Name:  	 test
Password: 	test
Domain/Realm: 	sipdiscount.com
SIP Proxy/registrar: 	sip1.sipdiscount.com
SIP Outbound Proxy (optional): 	sip1.sipdiscount.com
STUN server (optional): 	stun.sipdiscount.com

The only problem I say is asterisk is not sending stun.sipdiscount.com
or sipdiscount.com as domain. It is sending sip1.sipdiscount.com.

--
Alejandro Vargas