[Asterisk-Users] sipdiscount

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:27:59 MST 2006

2006/2/17, adibar <asterisk at linux.ch>:
> Hi
>
> I hope you dont try to dial with the user "test" and
> the password being also "test", that would definitly
> end up in an "Unauthorized" ;-)

But... the page of sipdiscount says you can use the user test with
password test to do free one minute calls for testing purposes.

> Don't forget the register-stuff inside sip.conf, e.g.:
>
> register => YOURLOGIN:YOURPASSWD at sip1.sipdiscount.com
>
> otherwise it does not work for me either ;-)

sip show registry
Host                            Username       Refresh State

sip show peers
sipdiscount/test           80.239.235.200       N      5060     OK (60 ms)

--
Alejandro Vargas