[Asterisk-Users] FXO port on TDM400P hangs!!

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Fri Feb 17 03:34:04 MST 2006

The UPD I'm using for the * is actually an UPS I used for a much biger
Windows machne, complete with monitor etc. The coleague who used the UPS was
aut of the office when I installed the system and took hid UPS :-) I'm sure
the UPS is good.

I'm saying I'll change the PSU because I've had problems with the PSU in an
other big machine into our office. The machine was randomly rebooting. I
changed the PSU to a thermaltake Active PFC (hope I remamber the name
corectly) PSU and that cured it all. I decided to use an Active PFC PSU for
that machine because the power line conditions here are owfull, we never get
power at nominal capacity and the power is allways oscilating. The Active
PFC PSU is supposed to be better in such conditions.

Beware anyone in the rural area of Romania!