[Asterisk-Users] ARI 0.06

Dan Littlejohn dan at littlejohnconsulting.com
Thu Feb 16 16:35:26 MST 2006

ARI  (Asterisk Recording Interface) has reached another milestone.
The project is starting to become a full featured user portal and
handle all the common errors that people seem to have.  This release
supports:

  call monitor page – new features include column sorting and filter
small duration calls
                                  in addition to the ability to listen
to call monitor recordings
  voicemail page – allows voicemail message listening and management
  handset feature code help page - I can never remember them all
  user settings web interface - that allows setting call fowarding,
voicemail email and
                                                pager, voicemail
password, and call monitor recording

There are also alot of i18n translations now, although with all the
rework of the code many are now somewhat broken and need to be
updated.  If you speak one of the following, email and I will send you
the page to translate or updating to the appropriate ari.po page and
returning it to me would be very helpful.

German
Greek
Spanish
French
Hebrew
Hungarian
Italian
Portuguese
Swedish

If you would like to translate ARI into another language, I would be
happy to support it.

Loaded into AMP CVS and also here:
  www.littlejohnconsulting.com?q=ari

If you have a chance, take a look.  Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Dan
512.791.0137
www.littlejohnconsulting.com