[Asterisk-Users] Random Hangups/Disconnects

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Thu Feb 16 13:59:12 MST 2006

Well, I thought and hoped my issue of random hangups on our TDM400P were
related to busydetect=yes in zapata.conf. The behavior of a call being
hungup has not changed, however, since setting the busydetect option to
'no'. Again, the only affected user is my loud talker...

What are some causes/solutions to seemingly random call disconnects on Zap
channels that people have seen? I have busydetect=no, are there any other
helpful bits to specify?

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga
brent.torrenga at torrenga.com