[Asterisk-Users] Automated wake up call

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Thu Feb 16 09:55:12 MST 2006

After looking at the wakeup-ext.php script there is a lot more I'm
looking for. I'm trying to find something that will let each user record
their own message to be played to them when they get called. Also when
called the user will be required to push say 1 to say ok, and 2 to call
back or some other action. If the person does not answer maybe they will
get a call at another number.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services