[Asterisk-Users] AGI Flakyness *sigh*

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Feb 16 09:24:26 MST 2006

Well, I'm about ready to throw Asterisk across the room.

Can someone tell me WHY, when you've sent a Dial command to Asterisk via AGI, if the callee hangs up the call, Asterisk sends a return code, but if the caller hangs up, it does not???

This means if an agi script services a call, and after the two parties have finished speaking, the person who initiated the call hangs up, the agi script is still waiting for a result from stdin.... waiting.... waiting..... and it never gets anything because Asterisk didn't send a result code. Good grief!

Doug.