[Asterisk-Users] asterisk h323

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 07:32:30 MST 2006

Hi Yusuf,

I need your info about the installation of the oh323,
I have a problem compiling the pwlib.

this is the error that I got.. Any ideas,

./configure
checking for g++... no
checking for c++... no
checking for gpp... no
checking for aCC... no
checking for CC... no
checking for cxx... no
checking for cc++... no
checking for cl... no
checking for FCC... no
checking for KCC... no
checking for RCC... no
checking for xlC_r... no
checking for xlC... no
checking for C++ compiler default output file name...
configure: error: C++ compiler cannot create
executables
See `config.log' for more details.

thnx