[Asterisk-Users] iax2 trunking known problems?

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Feb 16 06:15:41 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 14:54 +0200, Zoa wrote:
> When you have a lot of calls, try doing a show channels and iax2 trunk
> debug. (they are killers)
>
> Zoa

not having trunks set up yet, I dont do the latter but I do the former
all the time.  Mostly becuase this is a new server and I wanted to make
sure that its actually having calls go through and not just dropping
them sitting idle.  It only scrolls the screen but doesnt appear to
cause any real cpu load that I noticed.

Unless you were talking about something else ...

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378