[Asterisk-Users] iax2 trunking known problems?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Thu Feb 16 04:38:22 MST 2006

A long time ago i tried to make one big iax2 trunk for one of my
customers, i soon changed this to several small trunks. (bandwith doesnt
rise all that much if you use 2 trunks instead of 1.) Asterisk didnt
seem to like my big trunk very much (i don't remember how big it was,
but probably over 100 calls).

Its a very long time ago, maybe some of those issues are resolved by now.

Zoa