[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - Vega 50 Disconnect Issues

Chad Brown chad.brown at identitymine.com
Wed Feb 15 16:23:17 MST 2006

I have Asterisk at Home 2.5 running in my network. VEGA 50 Analog is used
as the gateway between PSTN & VoIP. I am able to dial out to PSTN with
out any issues. When a PSTN caller calls to my VoIP network he is able
to reach the extensions. But even after the caller (PSTN) disconnects,
the session between Asterisk and Vega is active.

There is no issue in disconnection on following situations

*	If the VoIP extension disconnects the call
*	If the PSTN caller is not responding to the interactive voice
response message (on this case Asterisk will repeat IVR twice and it
disconnects)

On all situations other than mentioned above, Asterisk continues the
call till we manually unplug the cable

Any ideas?