[Asterisk-Users] PIKA Technologies Inc. Announces Support for Open Source Asterisk PBX

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Wed Feb 15 12:54:43 MST 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 01:28:39PM -0500, Wojciech Tryc wrote:
> Ottawa, Canada – February 15, 2006 - PIKA Technologies Inc. today
> announced that they have integrated PIKA’s high-density analog computer
> plug-in boards with the open source Asterisk PBX, with the introduction
> of PIKA Connect for Asterisk.  PIKA Connect for Asterisk is a software
> layer, available free of charge and distributed under the GNU Public
> License (GPL), which allows interoperability between PIKA high-density
> analog boards (Daytona MM) and Asterisk PBX software.

So where can I get my hands on those drivers?

[ snip strange marketing stuff ]

> For more information on PIKA Connect for Asterisk, go to
> http://www.pikatechnologies.com/products/asterisk.htm

/me follows link

/me gets stopped by the guard at
http://www.pikatechnologies.com/extranet/portal.htm asking for a
username & pssword

Must I really register to get those GPLed drivers? Any kind soul willing
to  mirror them? (they are freely distributable, right?)