[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk large-scale deployment w/analog phones

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Feb 15 10:33:51 MST 2006

Hunt, Bill wrote:
> I would recommend that you look at the Pika Technologies Daytona MM
> board. It has onboard DSP and onboard analog bridging taking up much
> less horsepower. Please contact me off-list if you would like more
> information.
>
> Bill Hunt
> Stroudwater Contact Point

This list is not for advertising in any form (that's what
'non-commercial discussion' means).

The cards the original poster mentioned also do on-card bridging of
channels (in fact, as far I'm aware pretty much all the current Asterisk
compatible interface cards do it). It's not a competitive advantage for
anyone :-)