[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Snom 360

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Feb 15 07:56:48 MST 2006

>Could we possibly see your settings to get this right?  I am trying to
>get it working at the moment.
>I can see the phone buttons have subscribed to asterisk, but they just
>don't light up.  We are using 4.1 firmware and are upgrading to 5.3 to
>see if it helps.

Working good here in the Great White North with 1.0.9:

To monitor and transfer to SIP/1000 / ext 1000:

1. Insert exten => 1000,hint,SIP/1000 into your default context (the context
the extension is in)
2. In the monitoring phone's web interface, click Function Keys, pick a key,
change it to Destination and type in SIP/1000. Once you submit the form it
will change to a SIP URL, that's OK.
3. There is no step 3.

There is a bug in the hint prioirity, this will work:

exten => 1000,hint,SIP/1000

This won't work:

exten => 1000,hint,sip/1000

(note the lowercase 'sip' - HAS to be uppercase)

hth