[Asterisk-Users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe v2.0.0

Ben Q benq.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:26:47 MST 2006

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer.

My system is Gentoo with mysql 4.1.14 installed from oficial gentoo
repository. And mysql does work for other applications (I also already
created the meetme db/table).

Maybe the problem comes from my manual patching of the makefile to compile
app_cbmysql.c (as the "patch" command didn't work with the makefile from
4.1.14). Compilation went fine.

Dont'know. still investigating. Any help welcome.

benq