[Asterisk-Users] To connect between more than 2 asterisk server [links needed ]

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 05:13:26 MST 2006

Hi
   Thanks to all who had given advice , I had done
connection between 2 IAX server , I am able to dial
and communicate now , some of the problems which I
faced is that
   when I  tried to dial ,  it was searching was of
default one.
and I was getting message like
Rejected connect attempt from 192.168.20.99, request
'333 at default' does not exist
Feb 15 14:06:14 NOTICE[15880] chan_iax2.c: Rejected
connect attempt from 192.168.20.99, request
'326 at default' does not exist

 I solved it by giving the required extension details
on the “default” context ,
           even thought this is not working according
to  the “context”, which I needed , I am happy that I
am able to connect between two server
                   Thanks to all who had helped me
                                Thanks
                                      Joseph John