[Asterisk-Users] BRI Newbie - What Hardware, PCI, in the US?

David Waugh David.Waugh at eicon.com
Wed Feb 15 04:48:21 MST 2006

IMHO, the Diva Server BRI range of cards are worth considering. The Diva Server 4BRI card is an active card that can do echo cancellation, automatic gain control etc. The 4 port card costs similar to 2 single port cards so there will also be room to expand if you need it.

More information can be found here:
http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/MediaGateways/disv4bri.htm

It is well supported by using the Eicon Diva CAPI Driver and the Chan-capi-CM driver from Melware. Not the cheapest but you will get good quality results. I have one running here.