[Asterisk-Users] RE: SIP Register

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Wed Feb 15 04:11:39 MST 2006

> Why do you think it's phone problem and not Asterisk? Asterisk is the
> one that contents my provider. * is the one who should decide what
> information's to send to my VoIP provider... Anyway, I'm inexperienced
> with this and I'm just trying to understand what is happening and where
> could be the problem.

One more thing. Now I have tried with softphone. I have the same problem. Asterisk sends user and password of SIP account (SIP phone) that is making a call but not the account information's that I have received from my service provider.

Question: How to configure Asterisk so he sends right user information's?

--

Tomislav Parcina
name.surname at email.t-com.hr