[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Snom 360

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:20:02 MST 2006

We couldn't set our 1.0.10 Asterisk system to pickup calls with Snom phones.
I've read patches http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5014 and
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5853 could provide that with 1.2.X but we
never tried ourselves.

I would be very happy to know if someone put that in a production system.

Regards