[Asterisk-Users] Traffic prioritization and 'class of service' for SIP

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Tue Feb 14 15:36:48 MST 2006

Ouch, Sprint wants $200 for the priviledge.  I couldn't get approval for
that yet until we are closer to switching over more lines to voip.

Is it possible to do something equivelent or close without Sprint's help?

It seems like they are implmenting the equivelent of:

service-policy input IPCOS

But, on their end (as an output).  I thought about adding an 'input' on
my side, but it seems like it's too late at that point since it's
already traveled through the bottleneck (T1).

Ideas?

Phil