[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1l and TDM400 with fxo ports

Allan Gee allang at equation.co.za
Tue Feb 14 10:07:47 MST 2006

Hi Klaus,
	I have a problem with bristuff and analogue phones off FXO ports on a Digium TDM400 card.
First I ran just the TDM400 cards with the phones on asterisk-1.2.4 and all OK.
Then I changed to bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1l (your latest version ) and then I ran into a problem,
The analogue phones cannot dial!!
They can receive calls OK but there is no response when I try to dial out.
The CLI says the Zap/7 is started but when I dial the tones are ignored.
Can I not use FXO ports with bristuff?

Regards Allan Gee
Phone: +27 21 4644400 Ext. 103
www.equation.co.za