[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk errors configuring for PRI

phil.dawson at marnock.com phil.dawson at marnock.com
Tue Feb 14 08:06:29 MST 2006

Hi,

I've just compiled asterisk and get errors when trying to run it.  Am I
right in thinking that if my digium card is not plugged into our ISDN line
then this is normal.  If I replace zapata.conf with a blank zapata file
asterisk runs fine.  The reason I ask is we don't yet have ISDN installed
in our new premises but I have to configure asterisk before we go in.

The errors I see are:

WARNING[3227]: chan_zap.c:923 zt_open: Unable to specify channel 1: Device
or resource busy
ERROR[3227]: chan_zap.c:6879 mkintf: Unable to open channel 1: Device or
resource busy
ERROR[3227]: chan_zap.c:10311 setup_zap: Unable to register channel '1-8'

etc ...

Thanks in advance.

Phil.