[Asterisk-Users] SIP Register

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Tue Feb 14 03:00:31 MST 2006

I'm having trouble making calls over my VoIP provider. I do successfully register, and when I try to establish a phone call Asterisk sends wrong username and password. Instead of sending username and pass that I have provided, he send username and pass of the SIP phone that is registered to * (the phone from which I try to make a call).

What have I done wrong?

This is my sip.conf

[general]
context=sip
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=no
tos=184
maxexpirey=3600
defaultexpirey=120
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
musicclass=default
useragent=PBX Lama
nat=no
externip = 200.200.200.200 		; my external IP
localnet = 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
realm=lama.hr
register => myusername:mypass at sip.iskon.hr
canreinvite=no

[iskon1]
type=friend
username=myusername
secret=mypass
host=sip.iskon.hr
nat=yes
canreinvite=no

[214]
callerid=Vice Lacmanovic <214>
type=friend
username=214
secret=vice
host=dynamic
mailbox=214
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=inband

And this is part of my extensions.conf - the line I use for calling out.

exten => _8.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@iskon1)

Again, problem is that Asterisk to my VoIP provider sends username 214 and pass vice (data of my SIP phone) and not the data that I have provide to it (myusername and mypassword for that VoIP provider).

Thank you for your time.

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr