[Asterisk-Users] Detecting Agents and Chanspy

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Mon Feb 13 13:08:09 MST 2006

Is it possible to detect if a specific agent is on a call?  I can check
${AGENTBYCALLERID_${AGENTID}} to see if they are logged in(ie if set they are),
but I want to be able to detect if they are actually on a call.  The
ChanIsAvail() doesn't seem to work for Agent channels.  I want to do this from
within the dialplan.

Also it is possible to alter the format that ChanSpy() records in?  It seems to
be hard coded to .raw (and lame/sox don't seem to like it for conversion).

--johann