[Asterisk-Users] lists problem, Gmail????????

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Mon Feb 13 13:02:12 MST 2006

May be some truth to it though :(

Personally I use gmail, but use a different email address that is
forwarded to my gmail account.  With this setup, I haven't had any
issues.  I use gmail because it's easily accessible from any PC, and I
like how it groups conversations (probably why you see a lot of gmail
addresses signed up on mailing lists).

Joseph Tanner