[Asterisk-Users] Bug in AMP 1.10.010 in sip outbound callerid

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Mon Feb 13 09:36:51 MST 2006

I tried to define the iax junction via AMP itself, instead that manually.

Doing this work, and the incorrect device <567> is replaced with what I
want to see <567>

The only problem is the need to redefine all the iax connection between the
various * boxes, moving them form iax_custom to
the amp interface.

So probably the bug is not a bug, but a feature avoiding you to manually
edit files....Unfortunately in version 1.10.008
the behaviour was different, and the callerid defined in sip was used
everywhere.

Anyway now it's clear to me, and I am moving anything to AMP.

Andrea

             asterisk at frameweb
             .it
             asterisk-users-bo         asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
             unces at lists.digiu                                          cc
             m.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Asterisk-Users] Bug in AMP
             13/02/2006 17.14          1.10.010 in sip outbound callerid

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

If you define a sip peer, wheather or not you put an entry in the field
OUTBOUND CID, if you
dial an external extension (let's say an extension on another asterisk
server, connected via IAX2 connection) the callerid
received by the foreign asterisk is device <YOURNUMBER>: i.e device <567>

If you take a look at etc/asterisk/sip_additional.conf, you can see under
the SIP extension defined the line callerid=device <567>.
If you look at the mysql tables, the only place where the field outbound
CID you entered is recorded is in the users table.

If you manually edit  etc/asterisk/sip_additional.conf and adjust the line
callerid=what I would like to see <567>, then reload
the configuration with RELOAD from * console (NOT using web interface AMP,
otherwise you loose your modification)
you can see on the remote phone what I would like to see <567>

This bug is new to 1.10.010, or at least was not present in the last amp
version, where the fieldname was called callerid (and not outbound
callerid)

I would like to know if this bug can be solved/workarounded defining IAX2
trunks in amp;
actually I define IAX2 connection between * box manually, editing iax.conf.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it