[Asterisk-Users] Aastra phones and common directory?

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Mon Feb 13 09:16:19 MST 2006

I like the 9133i better than the Polycom 301 for a similar price.  It is
very similar to the Norstar equipment we have now.  The e-mail support
has been great for me.

I had some issues getting it set up, and am still a little concerned
about the echo and side tone.  I personally can tune them to be
acceptable, but a hyper-sensitive user may not be able to get past
them...

I will know more if/when we proceed to roll-out.

Thanks,

Bob McDowell

  _____