[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + door opener

Thomas Artner artner at gmx.com
Mon Feb 13 01:16:35 MST 2006

gw at adcomcorp.com wrote:
> Maybe do a transfer to a dedicated extension, which calls the script
> with the system() command to open the door?  Or use the feature keys for
> a blind transfer.  Seems like it could work.
>
> Btw, what kind of door phone opener do you have?  I've been looking for
> something similar...

I don't have one already. But there are some plain analog (a/b) door
stations on the market that acts as a normal analog telephone.

But I think they have the functionality to switch a door opener (with
dtmf tones) already built in. I'll have to have a closer look to them in
the near future. (something linke that (in german):
http://www.telefon-ocker.de/cgi-bin/his-webshop.pl?f=NR&c=H012518&t=temartic&v=OR)

The only thing I have yet is the door opener itself which is switched by
 hand at the moment.