[Asterisk-Users] attended call transfer

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Feb 13 00:20:00 MST 2006

On Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:36 PM John Novack wrote:

> That certainly is the way it SHOULD work. Blind and attended transfer
> should be able to be initiated the same way.

> I would consider that a defect or bug, not a new feature request.

I second that. Regarding the bounty: Once someone can at least make an
educated guess as to how much this improvement would cost and if there
is some sort of guarantee that this functionality will make it to
Asterisk soon and not longer in SVN for several months, I am sure there
are enough people kicking in a few bucks to make this happen.

Kind regards,
  JP