[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + door opener

Stephen Arulraj stephen.sa.arulraj at solomonstar.com
Sun Feb 12 17:31:35 MST 2006

Hi.

I have some great door intercoms for sales. You can find them on our
website. It comes with door opener and a door code to activate the door
relay (built-in relay). Any user at the asterisk end can dial a code to
also open the door or talk to the person at the door before opening it.
There is no handset hanging around and it works with almost all ATAs.

If interested, please contact me off list.

Stephen