[Asterisk-Users] To connect between more than 2 asterisk server [links needed ]

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sun Feb 12 09:15:19 MST 2006

Hello,

I have an IAX2 trunk like this running well with IAX2 and SIP users mixed at
each side.
Runing like a charm  :-)
Don't forget to add username definition from this example.
To avoid too much load for your CPUs with transcoding, tempt to have only
the same CODEC choice for all phones and participants.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.