[Asterisk-Users] What to know for installing ARI

Zach A zeeshan at acabling.com
Sat Feb 11 21:41:15 MST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have an Asterisk box and I want to install just ARI on it for
monitoring the calls. Installing A at H utilizes too much resources and
memory and also takes away freedom of configuration asterisk. I like
using asterisk on its CLI. But just for recorded calls I need to use
ARI. What I need to do for that. As I understand I need to install
Apache and MySQL on the same machine. What else I need to do. Is there
any step by step guide about it, or can somebody help me on this?

Thanks,

Zach