[Asterisk-Users] TE411P Really Bad Echo

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:26:14 MST 2006

Could be, but I don't see why one would spend more just becuase the
answer is yes. The tellabs will do the job perfectly (at least in my
experience) and can be picked up for less than $100.00 on eBay. They
have proven to last for 20 years (the older models being sold on eBay
were manufactured in the 80s). I see no reason to spend the money.