[Asterisk-Users] Looking for Asterisk Platform for DID

john jabetong at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 03:54:51 MST 2006

ello,

Our company is looking for an Asterisk platform to
offer DID service to our existing clients. We are
located in Dammam Saudi Arabia. Our local client base
is 97% business from small stores to large businesses
and production companies. We also have a global client
base but are more targeting our business clients.

We currently offer many services such as pc2phone,
callback, prepaid calling cards and IP PHONE desktop
solution. From a few meetings and conversations with
our clients we found DID (Direct Inward Dialing) may
be a great service to offer.

Contact me offlist.

John