[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.x + oh323 on Debian Sarge.

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Sat Feb 11 01:14:53 MST 2006

I'm the coordinator for the OpenH323 project

The Ekiga team (previously known as GnomeMeeting) maintain
Debian-compatible snapshots of openh323 and pwlib. See the GnomeMeeting
(http://www.gnomemeeting.org) download page for more information.

Failing that, What versions of openh323/pwlib did you try, and what
errors did you get? I'm sure any problems can be fixed, if they have not
been already.

   Craig

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:06:19 +0100
"Olivier.taylor" <Olivier.taylor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome to the club, same here with freebsd :(

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs at postincrement.com.au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
 Mobile: +61 417231046

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting