[Asterisk-Users] IP Authorization

Sam Tam sam at netenable.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 20:46:01 MST 2006

When will it be ready ?

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Darren Wiebe
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:38 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] IP Authorization

I'm doing it similar to what the posted showed today.  Then I'm calling
an agi script (Maybe not the nicest way) that checks to see if the IP is
allowed and sets the accountcode for the call.

Darren

Sam Tam wrote:

>Can you be more detail about the setup?
>
>Sam

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net
Aleph Communications
ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
www.aleph-com.net/astpp