[Asterisk-Users] Polycom remapping SpeedDials

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Feb 10 17:30:40 MST 2006

you didn't mention which phone you have, but don't forget that to make
the services key, for example, behave the way you want, the key numbers
change between the 50x and th 601:

key.IP_500.31.function.prim=
key.IP_600.29.function.prim=

But I suspect that since your remapping happens, but you get VolUp
application instead of SpeedDial application, that it's a bug in the
phone firmware...

Noah Miller wrote:
> Hi -
>
> Has anybody been able to successfully remap SpeedDials on Polycom phones?
> The manual seems to indicate that you can, and I followed the advice in this
> list message:
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-October/129142.html
>
> The result I get is that the remapped buttons act as the VolumeUp button,
> rather than as a speed dial.  My configs look like this:
>
> <Mac Address>-directory.cfg:
>
>  <item>
>     <fn>ParkPickup701</fn>
>     <ct>701</ct>
>     <sd>1</sd>
>  </item>
>

> sip.cfg:
>
> <keys key.scrolling.timeout="1" key.IP_500.31.function.prim="SpeedDial"
> key.IP_500.31.subPoint.prim="1" />
>

> I'm using firmware version 1.6.3
>

> Thanks,
> Noah