[Asterisk-Users] IAX Extension Dialing Question

casasterisk at valnet.com casasterisk at valnet.com
Fri Feb 10 16:54:18 MST 2006

I have set up two Asterisk peers to use each others dialplans using 7+ the normal dialplan of the other server (i.e., 7101 dials extension 101 on the other server).

I want to be able to ring an extension locally AND remotely at the same time when a call comes in but I don't know how to set up * to do a dial group that rings a remote server.  So, if someone calls in it will ring extension 101 locally and 1001 remotely (this is in case that user is in the remote office they can still get the call)

Any ideas?