[Asterisk-Users] Setting up Polycom 501 with 2 Different Extensions

Andrew Berman atberman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:12:04 MST 2006

I did not because reg.3.server.1 should have the exact same info as in the
sip.conf file.  In the manual it says, "Note: If the
reg.x.server.y.addressparameter is non-Null, all of the
reg.x.server.y.xxx parameters will override the parameters specified in
sip.cfg."

I figured that I do not want to override the server 1 settings in
sip.conf....Which attributes did you fill out?  All of them?

Thanks,

Andrew