[Asterisk-Users] Echo PSTN Asterisk@Home 2.0 Digium TDM11B & DSL

David K Parker davparker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:36:31 MST 2006

My problem is solved by doing the following. Many thanks to Mark Spencer for
clueing me in...

search for the following string in wctdm.
c:

/* Enable on-hook line monitor */

After the "wctdm_setreg" function add the following lines:

/* Apply negative Tx gain of 4.5db to DAA */
       wctdm_setreg(wc, card, 38, 0x14);       /* 4db */
       wctdm_setreg(wc, card, 40, 0x15);       /* 0.5db */

       /* Apply negative Rx gain of 4.5db to DAA */
       wctdm_setreg(wc, card, 39, 0x14);       /* 4db */
       wctdm_setreg(wc, card, 41, 0x15);       /* 0.5db */

Save the file, and recompile zaptel