[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 72

Aldo Bergamini aab.lists at nb-a.com
Fri Feb 10 11:08:36 MST 2006

asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com is believed to have said:

>Hi,
>
>            Is there any syntax we can apply in the extensions to use
>the anti-ex-girl(boy)friend technique to multiple callers without having
>to replicate the lines?
>

>I mean, can I write the following two lines in only one line?
>

>exten=> 12345/100,1,Hangup
>
>exten=> 12345/200,1,Hangup

One way that even makes it possible to add new girls to your list
without touching the dialplan would be the following:

exten => 12345,1,DBGet(ex-girlfriend=disposedGirlfriend/{CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 12345,2,Hangup()

; jump to here only if CALLERIDNUM was NOT found in the list
exten => 12345,102,Dial(SIP/Myself)

Regards,
Aldo