[Asterisk-Users] attended call transfer

Thomas Artner artner at gmx.com
Fri Feb 10 11:04:55 MST 2006

Hi!

I got this answer from the digium support:

>You may wish to use the attended transfer by either using hold or
>flashhook instead of the # features.conf attended transfer option.  >From
>a phone connected via a Zap channel, you would need to hit flash.  Then
>enter the extension which you wish to transfer to.  You can either
>hangup once it begins ringing or wait until the remote end answers.
>Once the remote ends answers you may announce the caller then hangup.
>This method works better than the attended transfer option available in
>the features.conf file.  You must have your dial plan configured
>properly to allow for transfers.  Dial plan configuration also falls
>under our Express Technical Support Service.
>

>Regards,
>Chris Hozian

That means, that an attended transfer is possible as it would be liked
in this mailing-list-thread.

I tried to make call transfers with the flash button, but it doesnt work.

"threewaycalling" and "transfer" is set to "yes" in my zapata.conf.
But when I hit the flash-button - nothing happens.

All incoming calls triggers a Dial() on all extensions with the
Dial-Parameter "t" - so a call transfer should be possible. (Are here
further configurations necesseary in my dialplan?)

What am I doing wrong?

Tom