[Asterisk-Users] Polycom dialplan restriction

Roman Volf volfman at keystreams.com
Fri Feb 10 10:05:42 MST 2006

As an example, here is my custom digitmap:

<digitmap
dialplan.digitmap="9,911|9,411|0T|00T|1xx|9,011x.T|9,1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|9,[2-9]xxxxxx|*7x|7x|*1xx|*8"

The | is used to separate different entries. The comma means that it'll
keep providing the dial tone after hitting 9. If you see a T after one
of the entries, that means it'll wait till the timeout expires, if
theres no T, then it'll dial that number as soon as you hit a match.

Extensions in this office are 1xx.
The reason i have 7x is for the park extensions.
*8 is for call pickup (pickupgroup, callgroup)
*7x is for various things such as call waiting, etc
0T and 00T - i don't think I even have dialplans setup for these...
The rest are pretty self explanatory, for local, long distance, and
international dialing.
The international dialing has a T at the end, because different
countries will have different numbers of digits.

Any questions, let me know.

Roman