[Asterisk-Users] Problem win Unicall

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Feb 10 06:31:58 MST 2006

Darlon wrote:

> Try to change the value of protocolvariant in the unicall.conf.
> Please, send us here the result.

The answer to R2 problems is not stumbling in the dark, randomly trying
variants. If you are in country X, the required variant is unlikely to
be anything but X. If you are expecting 7 digits, the required number of
expected digits is unlikely to be anything other than 7, etc.

Regards,
Steve

> *Darlon Ferreira Bortolini*
> Rede/Desenvolvimento
> Betha Sistemas
> Fone (48) 3431-0750/Ramal 1000

If only a few calls do this, there may be something special happening on
the line for those calls. Perhaps an unexpected category code. R2 varies
quite a bit.

The log you provided doesn't say much that is useful, as the logging
level is too low. In unicall.conf put the line "loglevel=255" somewhere
before the channels are defined. Then run the system, and send me the
complete log of a problem call. From that, I should be able to tell you
what is going wrong.

Regards,
Steve